My Goal My Ambition

My goal this year is to continue my education to master's degree or college, I planned to go to UNPAD University or UPI University, even that, I have also registered to one of the best private college, TELKOM University. I really hope I went to one of them and I'm not picky, even if I ended up in private college which requires a lot more money, I'm still happy and that is not going to hold me on reaching my goal.

My ambition is managing things, though I'm still in the learning process, but I believe this is what I wanted, and I would be able to achieve such great things with it.


I can't really tell such a thing of tricks or clue and in detail on how to really pursue it, but simply, practice and hard work is the way to reach goals, nothing too special, just learn the basic, improve it, and explore it. Thats also how I see on how you can progress anything. Its like you learn one punch move and you practice it every single day, once you've mastered it, you began to search and explore more about the punch, from there you can modify it and learn new punch move so its better than before.

Komentar

Postingan Populer